Extreme weather in Southern Arizona can significantly impact your comfort and budget. Honored to help our neighbors get comfortable since 1983, Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. is your comprehensive residential/commercial cooling and heating contractor. Oasis founder, Paul Murrieta, learned the value of hard work and the importance of community growing up on the Historic Canoa Ranch where his father was a ranch hand. Paul started with one man and a truck. The company grew because of perseverance, competence, integrity, and the referrals of trusting customers. His sons, David and Michael Murrieta grew up in the HVAC business, and like their dad, manage every installation personally. Family-owned and locally operated, you can trust Oasis is committed to achieving your 100% satisfaction – because At Oasis, We’re Not Comfortable Until You’re Comfortable!
It’s Your Home- Make It Your Oasis!
Our knowledgeable professionals can help you a find a great value, the most efficient equipment at the best price, eliminate hot and cold spots, odors and allergens, and condition your indoor air for special needs like exercise, computer and wine storage rooms. To create your Oasis:
- Your family’s wellbeing often depends on things you can’t see like indoor Air Quality. Duct cleaning, electrostatic and electronic filters, and air scrubber systems can go a long way to calm allergies, eliminate odors and breathe cleaner air.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning is standard fire prevention and can actually pay for itself in 6 months. You’ll get improved efficiency, shorter drying times and lower energy bills.
- Surge Protectors shield your expensive system from getting zapped by power surges, especially during monsoon season! Cheap insurance.
- Relax, save time and money with our Maintenance Service Plan. Regular service lowers your utility bills, extends equipment life and helps you avoid costly repairs. You get priority scheduling on all service – even emergency service! And you’ll get all repair parts discounted! Your Maintenance Service Plan is transferable to new owners should you decide to sell your home! Ask about our money-saving multi-home discount.
- Zoning, Balancing and Ductless Systems – Meet special comfort needs efficiently – like keeping grandma’s guest suite warm enough while keeping your workout room cool enough. It’s Your Home – Make It Your Oasis!
- Humidifiers optimize winter humidity to feel warmer at lower temperatures. Set the thermostat lower, save energy, save money and stay comfortable!
24-Hour Emergency Service & Repair! We service all brands! You’ll feel comfortable opening your door to Oasis, knowing all Technicians, many who have been with Oasis for years, have background and security checks. Every Technician is EPA Certified and receives ongoing technical education through Trane’s Comfort Specialist Training and NATE Certification Training.
Call Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. at (520) 648-1755. Check Seasonal Deals for Special Offers! Licensed-Bonded-Insured. ROC# 088627/088639