Oasis is not a huge impersonal regional or national corporation. We are family-owned and locally operated since 1983 and grew organically by word of mouth, neighbor to neighbor. So we understand what families and small businesses worry most about when making purchasing decisions. Most consumers expect, and rightfully demand, a great purchasing and service experience. After all, buying a new heating or air conditioning system is a major expense. Providing a great service experience must be at the heart of the HVAC contractor who wants to earn your trust. We are part of this community, we are here to answer your questions and, in the end, to make it right.
In addition to the question “Am I getting a fair price?” most people want to know: “How disruptive to my life will it be to get the work done?” We recommend you grade your bidding contractors on five important questions when evaluating which to choose:
- Is the price reasonable?
- Are they professionals?
- Will they get the job on time?
- Will they respond promptly to my needs?
- How do I feel about the quality of my experience?
Pricing is one of the biggest worries customers have -and for good reason. HVAC equipment is highly technical and therefore expensive. Moreover, having reliably functional cooling equipment here in Arizona is absolutely essential. To answer the question “Is the price reasonable?” make sure you are comparing apples to apples- in other words- do the bids present equipment of similar quality and capacity? If the deal sounds too good to be true there is probably concealed decrease in quality and/or capacity. And, if your contractor offers to knock $3000 of the price of a new unit- it was probably overpriced to begin with. Oasis strives to help you understand pricing by:
- Presenting special offers, promotions or discounts up front to get you the best price every day.
- Making the contract as clear, complete and specific as possible about the work to be done and the price. Our comprehensive proposal/contract spells out everything. From project details, to timelines, to the specific equipment and materials to be used and the payment plan. This helps to align client-contractor expectations.
- Being completely transparent about every detail that contributed to the price. This also means offering the most reliable brands in the industry.
Competency is reflected in every business interaction, whether it’s on the phone before the project begins, cleaning up once it’s done, managing pets and/or children, and getting the job done right. Lack of professionalism is the main reason cited when customers express dissatisfaction with any service provider. Your contractor should:
- Respond as quickly as possible to you when you call, text, or email.
- Have up-to-date credentials, such as contractor’s licensing, bonding, and insurance. Our technicians receive ongoing training to assure every installation is technically correct.
- Look like pros. While some projects are dirtier than others, our team starts the day neat and clean, each wearing their own personalized Oasis uniform. They act like pros too. They must keep confidential any conditions or conversations which might be overheard. Oasis Techs protect your floors, wall and furniture, and are kind to children, polite to visitors and considerate of pets.
You are busy and have other commitments. Chances are you’ve had to shuffle your schedule around to be home when an HVAC tech arrives. We assume our customers are hard-working people managing tight time frames, just like we are, so we try very hard to accommodate schedules. Your contractor should be flexible and sure to let you know if there will be a delay.
Oasis customers are smart and do their homework. They may have obtained other bids and are already familiar with many of their choices. We strive to be responsive to our customer’s inquiries, questions and special needs. We do this by:
- Answering all questions as clearly as possible and as soon as possible without condescension. There are no dumb or unnecessary questions!
- Maintaining the customers preferred lines of communication be it email, texting, or phone calls.
- By thanking you- even if you choose a competitor. When the job is finished you should also hear “thank you.” The field manager will take that opportunity to ensure you are happy, but if you should have any questions or problems after service or installation we want to help.
At Oasis, We’re Not Comfortable
Unless You’re Comfortable!
(520) 648 – 1755
Quality isn’t only about being comfortable in your home. It’s also about your perception of the entire experience. When delivering a quality job done right, Oasis keeps a few things in mind:
- Pay attention to details! Your contractor should want to hear about it if something has disappointed you. Tell us about it- because our goal is your 100% satisfaction!
- Transparency: Who will be on your job? You should know who will be out to help you. Are the people coming to your home background checked for your safety? Did you know you can go to Oasiscoolingheating.com and see pictures of all our team members?
- Respectful: From the initial estimate to the final payment, your contractor should respect you, your family and your home. Your home may be a temporary work site, but it is where you live. Your contractor should make you as comfortable as possible.
- No one likes unhappy surprises. But surprises happen, so we raise the red flag pronto! If an unexpected problem is encountered, we contact you right away and work to fix it fast.
Providing an outstanding customer experience by performing superb quality work, promptly, at a competitive price is our goal. Your professional HVAC contractor will deliver real value and gain your trust upon which a long-term relationship can be built. We want to be your HVAC contractor for life!