HVAC Maintenance Services and Plans
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Invest a little in an affordable and easy-to-plan, hassle-free Oasis Preventive Maintenance Service Plan because your time is just as valuable as your money! Our reputation for honesty and reliability speaks for itself… because at Oasis We’re Not Comfortable Until You’re Comfortable!
Oasis Bi-Annual Preventive Maintenance Service Plan
Engineering research proves Preventive Maintenance for cars and jets, as well as your HVAC system, cut the likelihood of inconvenient or dangerous breakdown. You can count on Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating’s certified service technicians to keep your system running its best throughout its lifetime.
Your Oasis Bi-Annual Preventive Maintenance Service Plan Tune-Up includes our 20-point-plus inspection and:
- Priority scheduling
- Extended equipment life/fewer repairs
- Service Plan is transferable with the home to new owners if you decide to to sell your home.
- $300 credit toward the purchase of a new unit
- During regular business hours, the labor charge is waived. After hours and on weekends, the labor charge is $46.
With an Oasis Preventive Maintenance Service Plan spring tune-up, you’ll be confident you can relax in cool comfort while your air conditioning system labors tirelessly and efficiently, day and night throughout the hot summer weather.
With your cold weather tune-up, you’ll cuddle up in warmth, assured your heating system has again been cleaned, the refrigerant has been checked for leaks, all the wiring is safe and aging parts have been repaired.
Affordable Maintenance Services
Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating’s bi-annual seasonal tune-up service includes:
- Check with the homeowner for any smells, noises or vibrations; answer any questions and address any concerns.
- Inspect air filtration system. Wash or replace air filters.
- Evaluate all moving parts to eliminate friction, noise and decrease energy usage.
- Check refrigerant levels to maintain peak operating performance and efficiency.
- Check compressor volts and amperage draw.
- Inspect refrigerant lines, valves and fittings.
- Check all electrical components and wiring connections to assure safe operation.
- Inspect circuit board(s) condition and operation.
- Test and inspect capacitors and contactors for leakage and wear.
- Check blower motor and condenser motor amperage draw and wear.
- Inspect blower wheel and fan blades for cracks.
- Inspect electrical wiring for proper connections, loose and discolored wires.
- Inspect disconnect box, fuses and breakers.
- Thoroughly inspect condenser coils, evaporator coils condition, clean when necessary.
- Check the outdoor condensing unit for leaves, dirt, or debris, clean when necessary.
- Check for mold growing on any components.
- Check the condensate drain line and collection pan for proper drainage.
- Check temperature differential at supply and return air ducts.
- Check thermostat to verify proper calibration and operation.
- Check the integrity of supports and vibration pads on rooftop units.
All of the above inspections for indoor/outdoor coils, wiring, motors, fans and mechanical checks, again plus:
- Check furnace performance ignition, safety and pressure switches and temperature rise.
- Check for air leakage at supply plenums.
- Check for proper venting of exhaust.
- Check the integrity of the electrical wiring for defrost operation on heat pump systems.
Parts & Materials
- Discounted flat rate on parts and materials
- You will be advised when equipment is becoming obsolete or is non-repairable.
- Parts under manufacturer warranty will be replaced at a discounted flat rate.
- Warranty any defective workmanship that is brought to our attention within 90 days of completion of service.
Maintain Your HVAC with Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating
It’s never too late to protect your HVAC comfort system and its warranty with regular maintenance. Look forward to being more comfortable in your home, enjoying savings with better energy efficiency and prolonging the life of your equipment. Contact Oasis today for your service appointment… Oasis, Your Place of Comfort in the Desert!