HVAC Maintenance Services and Plans
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Invest a little time and money every year in preventive maintenance for your HVAC system and cut the chances of an inconvenient shutdown. Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating, a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, has been taking care of HVAC systems across the local area for over 35 years.
You can count on the certified service technicians at Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating to keep your system running its best throughout its lifetime. There’s no need to worry about your HVAC when Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating is on the job. Our reputation for honesty and reliability speaks for itself.
Benefits of Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating’s Maintenance Service Agreement
Cars require regular maintenance, and so do heating and cooling systems. Don’t neglect routine HVAC maintenance. Here are the following benefits you receive when you sign up for our Maintenance Service Agreement:
- Priority scheduling with 24-hour emergency service, seven days a week
- Free labor during regular work hours. During after-hours and on the weekends, the labor charge is $46 for however long it takes to repair your unit.
- Discounted flat rate on parts and materials
- Parts under manufacturer warranty will be replaced at a discounted rate. Oasis agrees to warranty any defective workmanship that is brought to our attention within 90 days of completion of service.
- A $300 credit toward the purchase of a new unit after being a Maintenance Service Agreement customer for 7 years
Affordable Maintenance Services
It just takes one service check per year to keep your HVAC system in good shape. Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating offers bi-annual seasonal tune-up service and repairs. Our NATE-certified service technicians inspect the following when it’s time for your Oasis Comfort Specialists inspection:
- Coolant check/recharge – to maintain peak operating performance and efficiency
- Electrical components and wiring connections – to verify safe system operation
- Check blower belt and motor to be sure it is not wearing out and about to overheat
- Lubricate all moving parts – to eliminate friction and decrease energy usage
- Check your thermostat – to verify proper calibration and operation
- Thorough cleaning of condenser coils – increases efficiency and reduces wear
- Check for growth on any components
- Inspect duct-work for debris or air leaks – to prevent energy loss
- Check temperature differential at supply and return
- Check A/C unit in operation for noises and vibrations
- Evaluate static pressure- to diagnose and take corrective action
- Wash clean or replace the air filters
- Inspect bearings for wear and lubricate – to decrease friction, noise and vibration
- Test and inspect capacitors and contactors for wear
- Inspect blower wheel and fan blades for cracks
- Check compressor amperage and volt draw
- Inspect suction lines, valves and fittings
- Check the condensate line for leaks and patency
- Check the integrity of redwood supports on rooftop
- Check electrical connections at the disconnect box for loose or discolored wires
- Check lugs and fuses
- Check the outdoor conditioning unit for leaves, dirt, packrats or other debris
- Furnace ignition and thermostat operation check
- Check for warmed air leakage at supply plenums
- Check the integrity of the electrical wiring for evidence of seasonal pack-rat damage
Maintain Your HVAC with Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating
Protect your new AC or heating system and keep the warranty in good standing with regular maintenance, or turn over a new leaf and stop neglecting your older equipment. You can look forward to staying more comfortable in your home, enjoying better energy efficiency and prolonging the life of the equipment. Contact Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating today to set up your service appointment. Let Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating be your comfort partner.