HVAC Maintenance Services and Plans
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Invest a little in an affordable and easy-to-plan, hassle-free Oasis Preventive Maintenance Service Plan because your time is just as valuable as your money! Our reputation for honesty and reliability speaks for itself… because at Oasis We’re Not Comfortable Until You’re Comfortable!
Oasis Preventive Maintenance Service Plan
Engineering research proves Preventive Maintenance for cars and jets, as well as your HVAC system, cut the likelihood of inconvenient or dangerous breakdown. You can count on Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating’s certified service technicians to keep your system running its best throughout its lifetime.
Your Oasis Bi-Annual Preventive Maintenance Service Plan Tune-Up includes our 20-point-plus inspection and:
- Priority scheduling with 24-hour emergency service, seven days a week
- Free labor during regular 8 to 5 hours
- Discounted one-time labor charge of $46 for however long it takes to repair your unit if you require repair after-hours or on the weekend.
- Discounted flat rate on parts and materials
- Oasis agrees to warranty any defective workmanship that is brought to our attention within 90 days of service.
- Regular service keeps your equipment in good standing.
- You get an automatic $300 credit toward the purchase of a brand-new air conditioning system when you’ve been a Preventive Maintenance Service Plan customer for seven years or more.
With an Oasis Preventive Maintenance Service Plan spring tune-up, you’ll be confident you can relax in cool comfort while your air conditioning system labors tirelessly and efficiently, day and night throughout the hot summer weather.
With your cold weather tune-up, you’ll cuddle up in warmth, assured your heating system has again been cleaned, the refrigerant has been checked for leaks, all the wiring is safe and aging parts have been repaired.
Affordable Maintenance Services
Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating’s bi-annual seasonal tune-up service includes:
Spring & Fall Maintenance Service
- Coolant check/recharge – to maintain peak operating performance and efficiency
- Electrical components and wiring connections – to verify safe system operation
- Check blower belt and motor to be sure it is not wearing out and about to overheat
- Lubricate all moving parts – to eliminate friction and decrease energy usage
- Check your thermostat – to verify proper calibration and operation
- Thorough cleaning of condenser coils – increases efficiency and reduces wear
- Check for growth on any components
- Inspect duct-work for debris or air leaks – to prevent energy loss
- Check temperature differential at supply and return
- Check A/C unit in operation for noises and vibrations
- Evaluate static pressure- to diagnose and take corrective action
- Wash clean or replace the air filters
- Inspect bearings for wear and lubricate – to decrease friction, noise and vibration
- Test and inspect capacitors and contactors for wear
- Inspect blower wheel and fan blades for cracks
- Check compressor amperage and volt draw
- Inspect suction lines, valves and fittings
- Check the condensate line for leaks and patency
- Check the integrity of redwood supports on rooftop
- Check electrical connections at the disconnect box for loose or discolored wires
- Check lugs and fuses
- Check the outdoor conditioning unit for leaves, dirt, packrats or other debris
Fall Heating Maintenance Service
- Furnace ignition and thermostat operation check
- Check for warmed air leakage at supply plenums
- Check the integrity of the electrical wiring for evidence of seasonal pack-rat damage
Maintain Your HVAC with Oasis Air Conditioning & Heating
It’s never too late to protect your HVAC comfort system and its warranty with regular maintenance. Look forward to being more comfortable in your home, enjoying savings with better energy efficiency and prolonging the life of your equipment. Contact Oasis today for your service appointment… Oasis, Your Place of Comfort in the Desert!